Move Your Snack Bar Creature From The Black Lagoon Pinball Mod
Swinks Snackbar mod has been *the* mod to get for Creech for a good while now. The mod is renowned for adding a swag of character to a game that’s already filled with it.
So with that in mind, Stumblor wanted to take the chance to make the mod, even better. Wouldn’t it be great if there was some way to modify the colours of the ‘neon’ strip and to animate the letters of s-n-a-c-k-b-a-r so that it looks and behaves a bit more like a vintage neon sign?
This is what Stumblor has come up with. Features of the mod include:
- Arduino Nano microcontroller
- Powered by the snackbar insert, so plug n play with the existing snackbar lighting
- 7 x Neon strip colours available, selectable via DIP switch (mixable).
- 2 x Neon strip patterns available, selectable via DIP switch (mutually exclusive).
- 7 x Snackbar wording colours available, selectable via DIP switch (single colour only).
- 5 x Snackbar wording patterns available, selectable via DIP switch (mutually inclusive played in sequence).
- Sexy styling
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 10 cm|